Natural treatment for skin trouble. Quick and efficient. This product is not a medicine and it is available without a prescription. The clinically tested R47-PROTUMOL® Treatment Cream may be applied on its own but also as a complement to medicine therapy.
Actinic Keratosis (AK), Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
More than 940 million people in the world suffer from this life-threatening skin cancer and skin disease.
What is the solution?
- Skin trouble must be immediately and effectively treated. This is the most important thing for skin trouble sufferers. Their expectation is that the treatment is comfortable, free from side-effects, has rapid impact so that the treatment can have a positive result even within a few weeks.
- For those who don’t have skin cancer but belong to the risk-group, the most important thing is prevention. According to a report by the WHO, the number of skin cancer patients will double by 2040. Prevention is a life insurance so it is an investment for the future.
According to the credo of our Research-Development Laboratory both treatment and prevention must be natural therapy ie. not synthetic chemicals. The goal is to provide risk-free treatment for skin disease and quickly reach the symptom-free stage!
Knowing this we are confident to recommend the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream for the treatment and prevention of skin cancer.
About the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream:
- Clinically proven
- Contains solely vegetable active agents
- It does not contain steroids
- Non toxic
- No side-effects
- Non invasive
- Anyone can use it at any age
- It can be applied on the whole surface of the body
- It absorbs quickly, it leaves no stain on clothes, it doesn’t have an unpleasant smell
How to use the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream?
- For skin trouble treatment: Apply two-three times a day a thin layer of cream on the cancerous surface. Before applying the cream, the skin surface to be treated shall be washed off with neutral soap water and rinsed with water. In this case washing off is necessary in order to avoid the stacking of multiple cream layers, since the accumulation of several cream layers would inhibit the absorption of the active ingredients of the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream.
- For prevention: After each sunbathing and tanning-bed session, apply a thin layer of R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream on the warts and moles of your body and on the suspicious looking surface skin lesions. On the one hand it is for prevention because it immediately provides surface skin protection against environmental effects. On the other hand it is also a barrier because with this preventive step you help in blocking the cancerous degeneration of wart and mole cells by means of the natural active ingredients. We recommend that before applying the cream, the skin surface to be treated shall be washed off with neutral soap water and rinsed with water. It is necessary because in case you use a sunscreen for sunbathing or for the tanning-bed session, you want to avoid the mixing of the active ingredients of the sunscreen with those of the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream.
- Follow-up treatment: Even after reaching the symptom-free stage it is recommended to use the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream. In this case it is enough to apply the cream on the previously affected skin surface twice or three times a week.
- It is not recommended to use the R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream on the same skin surface simultaneously with other creams or body lotions or any other product of cutaneous use.
- The R47-PROTUMOL® treatment cream may be applied along with any oral medicine subscribed by a doctor.
- It may also be applied along with any dietary supplements.